Welcome to The Physio Camberley
After several successful years of providing physiotherapy treatments to residents and the employees of local businesses in Camberley and the surrounding area, Watchetts Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic has had a “makeover.” We have rebranded and are now known as The Physio Camberley – “The Physio” to our friends!
GDPR Compliance Privacy Notice
What is a Privacy Notice?
Under data protection law you, as client of The Physio Camberley, have specific rights.
To communicate these rights to you in a clear and concise manner, we are providing you with this privacy notice.
Who We Are
We are a Private Physiotherapy Clinic, 46 Watchetts Drive, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 2PQ. telephone number 01276 514944, email address firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of processing your personal data we are the Controller.
The Personal Data We Process and What We Do with It
We record and use the following categories of personal data which may include: name, Date of Birth, Physiotherapy treatment notes, address, telephone numbers, email address and fax number.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We only share your personal data with your explicit consent, where, for example we need to contact a third party regarding your Physiotherapy treatment and give them your relevant details in order to provide your current clinical records Where third parties are used by us to store your personal data, we ensure they are compliant with the data protection law and any such data is not stored outside of the EU.
Retaining Your Personal Data
Whilst you are a client of ours we will continue to store and use your personal data. As Chartered Physiotherapists we have a legal obligation to keep these records for 8 years for adults and children until the age of 26 after you have been discharged
As we process your personal data, you have certain rights. These are a right of access, a right of rectification, a right of erasure (within our legal Professional obligations) and a right to restrict processing.
• You may request a copy of your data at any time. Please make such a request in writing or by email to us, at the address shown overleaf. Please provide the following information: your name, address, telephone number, email address and details of the information you require.
• If you believe any of the personal data we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us directly and any necessary corrections to your data will be made without undue delay.
• If you believe we should erase your data, please contact us, at the address shown above (within our legal Professional obligations).
• If you wish us to stop storing or using your data, please contact as, at the address shown above (within our legal Professional obligations).
• Where you have provided explicit consent for us to use your data you have a right to withdraw this consent at any time (within our legal Professional obligations)
Should your personal data that we control be lost, stolen or otherwise breached, where this constitutes a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will contact you without delay. We will give you the contact details of the person who is dealing with the breach, explain to you the nature of the breach and the steps we are taking to deal with it.
Should You Wish to Complain
You can contact the ICO via their website: www.ico.org.uk should you wish to make a complaint about the way we are processing your personal data.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling
We do not use any system which uses automated decision making or profiling in respect of your personal data.
What our Clients Say...
If you are a Chartered Physiotherapist qualified for three or more years or who knows someone who is interested in any locum or part-time or evening MSK work at our small and friendly practice in Camberley, please email us at email@example.com.
We are accredited by Nuffield Health and are one of their approved physiotherapy clinics. This means that you can request our clinic if under a Nuffield Health scheme or insured scheme that Nuffield manage.
To make payment for your physiotherapy treatment more convenient, we accept all major credit cards. This is in addition to online payments, cheque or cash.
The Physio (Surrey) Ltd, 46 Watchetts Drive,
Tel: +44 (0)1276 514944 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org